- Accommodation in the hotels mentioned as per the above itinerary on a SINGLE sharing basis
- Transportation throughout the tour will be on latest full option individual A/C vehicles, with English-speaking chauffer guide or national guide (upon request)
- Transportation will be as per allocated mileage calculated. If such limits are exceeded, there will be a supplementary charge on additional K/M’s
- Jeep safaris to Wilpattu / Udawaalwe / Bundala and Yala national parks as per your tour itinerary including
- Entrance fees to national parks
- 4-WD Jeep
- Visit to the Temple of the Tooth Relic
- Visit to the Elephant Transit Home
- Whale watching boat safari (Only for the winter season, from November to mid-April. This is not applicable for the summer season)
- Current prevailing Government taxes and service charges
“do not Include”
- Compulsory seasonal supplements (New Year supplementary/X’mas supplementary/Kandy Perahera supplementary)
- Meals not mentioned in the programme
- Jeep safari at Minneriya National Park
- Any extra beverages or food/snacks consumed
- Whales watching boat safari (Only during summer season from May to October)
- Optional activity costs
- Any personal effects not mentioned here
- Tips for the staff
- Personal effects for windy, rainy, warm weather conditions should be considered!
- Insect repellents, sun protection creams etc, are highly recommended!
- Suitable casual clothing and footwear for outdoor activities!
- Conservative clothing for entering Temples – (knees and shoulders must be covered)!
- It is not possible to cancel any booking after making the payment. Therefore, payment once made will not be refunded!
- Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which an additional charge will be applicable!
- The official check-in time at all hotels will be 12:00 hrs!
- The official check-out time at all hotels will be 11:00 hrs. (If required, late checkout could be arranged as per availability’s with an additional cost)!
- Visits to wildlife parks will be at CLIENT’S OWN RISK!
- Wildlife Safari Jeep’s available are NON AIR-CONDITIONED and VERY BASIC WITH BASIC INSURANCE covers (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles that will be used for tours)!
We at Silk Path will not be liable for your actions nor for your injuries if you do not follow our instructions to the letter. While you get engaged on excursions. We hope you would understand this and we trust that this will not deter from you taking part in our excitable adventures and that you will have a most enjoyable stay in Sri Lanka.